2 fall, P2.4M shabu seized

September 29, 2018

THE Department of Labor and Employment (DoLE) and the local government of Naga Cebu are finalizing mechanisms for the provision of emergency employment for workers affected by the massive landslide last week.

DoLE Cebu Provincial Field Office Head, Maria Grace Diaz, said details are being laid out with representatives of the City’s Public Employment Service Office and City Social Welfare and Development Office for the assistance to be given to the workers under the Emergency Employment Program or Tulong Panghanapbuhay sa Ating Disadvantaged Workers.

“We are now actively coordinating with the PESO and the CSWDO in the City for the profiling of affected workers in the six barangays declared under the state of calamity,” she said.