8,354 guests

Abandoned candle triggers Tondo fire

  • Written by Itchie G. Cabayan
  • Published in Metro
  • Read: 85

DUE to a lit candle that was abandoned, fire broke out in a residential area in Tondo, Manila the
other night.

The Manila Fire Department (MFD)  said the fire struck at 10:15 p.m. at the residence of one
Herminio Husein, 63, at 344 Sandico St., Tondo.
    
The fire lasted for about 20 minutes and no one was reported killed or injured.          
    
Estimated damage to property was P50,000.