HALLOWEEN is only a few days away and most are preparing for a scary party night with their creepy costumes.
Halloween is being observed by many yearly and some wear the same style of costumes, which may not be so scary nowadays. So don’t try to wear those same old, tired costumes if you don’t want people to laugh at you instead of scaring them.
These old Halloween costumes no longer scary:
* Black Cat. One of the least creative costumes is the black cat costume. Many had worn this before with black eye makeup and tight leather.
* Pumpkin. Orange might be your color, but that doesn’t mean come dressed as a pumpkin. Leave that for kids.
* Skeleton. This costume maybe an easy go-to for someone like a tall guy, but you might as well be organs instead.
* Sexy nurse. If you were planning to be a sexy nurse this year…don’t. You might get harassed or raped. Anything with “sexy” in it is overdone.
However, Google got some hottest Halloween outfits this year based on their search data.
Of course, Halloween party should always be the funniest with scariest and best costumes to see.
Whether you’re a trick or treater or simply attending a horror party, be creative and be frightening to others. You may update some of Google’s choice and make it creepier.
* Clown. The supposedly figure of an innocent fun in brightly colored mask we usually watched on slapstick comedy, the manic joy was recreated and breadth terror from within.
In most films by Stephen King, the films always feature the “killer clown” terrifying youngsters by the sinister phenomenon.
Besides, creepy clowns with sharp fangs have terrified U.S. last year, some tried to lure women and children into the woods, chased people with knives and machetes, and yelled at people from cars. They were spotted hanging out in cemeteries and they were caught in the headlights of cars as they appear alongside desolate country roads in the dead of night. Wanna try?
* Harley Quinn. She’s a flamboyant super-villain and Joker’s girlfriend and quite freaky.
* Witch. We know this unpleasant, ugly woman could cast evil spell, she’s popularly depicted as wearing a black cloak and pointed hat and flying on a broomstick.
* Zombie. The human corpse comes back to life. Zombies are most commonly found in horror and fantasy movies like in The Night of the Living Dead, where the undead rose up during the night. But modern zombies are now seen daylight and do not necessarily involve magic but often invoke by science as disease carriers, radiation, mental diseases, vectors, viruses. Who knows, the one next to you in zombie-costume is already a real zombie.
If you really want to be in “Frightgeist” mode, try to review other horror films and look for one that scares you most.
Google has also pulled together a Costume Wizard, which can help you pick an outfit based on a variety of factors, like spookiness level, classic versus modern, or level of uniqueness.