5,090 guests

Cop in Duterte’s narco list already fired in 2015

  • Written by Jeffrey C. Tiangco
  • Published in Metro
  • Read: 350

THE Parañaque policeman included in President Duterte’s narco police list has long been dismissed from service since 2015.

Supt. Jenny Tecson, spokesperson of Southern Police District (SPD), made the disclosure following reporters’ query on the status of PO3 Alexander Macabeo, who was included in the said list.
   
Tecson said Macabeo was formerly assigned at Police Community Precinct (PCP) 3 of Parañaque police before he was transferred to Regional Police Holding Accounting Unit of the National Capital Region Police Office on April 29, 2010.   She said Macabeo’s dismissal from the service took effect last year and was affirmed last April 26.
   
Meanwhile, PO3 Allan Carpio, the Pasay policeman also included in the list, have been disarmed and is now the subject of an investigation.
   
Carpio, formerly assigned in Maricaban PCP 8 and now detailed at Villamor PCP 12, earlier denied any involvement in drugs when he reported to Pasay police chief Senior Supt. Nolasco Bathan.