THE Philippine National Police is looking for three suspects in the deadly Davao City blast that killed 15 persons and wounded 70 others last Friday night.
PNP chief Director General Ronald “Bato” dela Rosa said two women and one male were considered as persons of interest in the bombing of a night market in Davao .
The bomb used in the blast is reportedly an Improvise Explosive Device made of mortar round.
Dela Rosa said the PNP is now cross matching signatures and witness testimonies as they check the rogues gallery of terror suspects but no match has so far been made.
On Friday night, unidentified suspects lobbed an explosive at a night market in the busy commercial section of Davao City.
The terror and bandit Abu Sayyaf Group claimed responsibility for the attack.